Can I remove my address from Spokeo's search results?
Spokeo address listings offer a comprehensive overview of the property, including public records and historical information. We are not able to remove the entire listing. However, your privacy is important to us and you can easily remove individual names associated with the address.
The steps below provide you with detailed information on how to remove your information.
1. Locate the address listing and the associated name you want removed
2. Right-click on the report name, and selecting "Copy link address" from the drop-down menu
3. Click here to be directed to our Opt-Out page.
4. Right click on the box that states "Enter URL Here" and hit "Paste"
5. Provide your email address (this is used for verification of the listing removal)
6. Check mark the Captcha Code box
Still having trouble? Contact our Customer Care Privacy Team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the URLs for all listings to be removed from public view.