How does Spokeo's mobile app work and how can I download it?
Spokeo’s mobile app helps you:
- Screen calls by viewing a caller's name on your screen, which may also include their photo, if available. We'll even identify your unknown missed calls.
- Identify scammers, fraudsters, telemarketers, and debt collectors when they call. You can decide to ignore them or block all unwanted calls.
- Manually block unwanted callers from your contact book.
Spokeo's Mobile App is available for Android devices, and is free to use and install. To start enjoying the Spokeo Mobile App, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Google Play Store
2. Search for "Spokeo"
3. Tap "Install" to complete your download. Be sure to accept any permission requests and you're good to go!
While the app is free, you’ll need a Spokeo membership to activate search features. Once you’ve signed up, import your contact list and we'll search public records to find any missing information, such as home address and email address. We'll automatically notify you when new updates for your contacts become available, and store all updates in our app. Absolutely no changes will be made to your phone’s contact list.
We currently do not offer the app for iOS, but we are working hard to support the app on multiple platforms.
For a Spokeo membership, please sign up online or contact our Customer Care Team:
Spokeo Customer Care
Phone: 1 (888) 906-0849
Live Chat: https://www.spokeo.com/contact