If you’re not completely satisfied with Spokeo, we make it easy for you to pause or cancel your membership. This article will walk you through the cancellation process, offer alternatives to consider before ending your membership and explain what happens after canceling.
Before you cancel and lose access:
- Make sure you take full advantage of your Spokeo membership and remaining search credits:
- Try every search at least once.
- Find people by name, email, phone, and even address.
- You can even download your reports as PDFs so you can access them offline, after canceling.
- See how Spokeo empowers you and millions of other people to:
- Reconnect with friends
- Date safely
- Know your neighbors
- Avoid scams
- Enrich business leads
- Identify property owners
- Detect fraud
- Check your digital footprint
- If you have any questions about your account, billing, or need help searching, our US-based experts are here to help you.
- Did you know you can pause your membership?
- Take a break — if you’re a Spokeo member (not in a Free Trial), you can easily pause your membership and access Spokeo again when you’re ready.
- You will not be billed during this time.
- Want some more time to use Spokeo before your billing cycle ends?
- Set up reminders now — get an email reminder 2 days before your next billing date.
- At that time, you can still easily cancel if you wish.
Still want to cancel?
If you’re sure you want to cancel, we offer several easy ways for you to do so:
- Contact our US-based Customer Care team via phone, email, or live chat
- Do it yourself via the Account page by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Spokeo account
- Visit your Account page
- Scroll down to the “Manage Account” section
- Click on the “Manage” button
We’re always sorry to see our members go, but we want to make it easy for you to pause or cancel your account should you no longer need us.
Once you cancel, your membership will not auto-renew. We will also send a confirmation email to the email address on file.
We hope you’ll come back to Spokeo for your future people-searching needs!