Why am I seeing an error message? (500 Internal, 404, etc)
Why am I seeing an error message when searching on Spokeo?
If you come across these messages, please immediately contact Customer Care to report the issue. After reporting, please wait at least 1 hour while we diagnose the problem and then try your search again. If the problem persists, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
Search inquiries not being entered properly
- Unrecognized special characters such as (*%$#@!') entered. The inquiry (Name, Address, or Email) is spelled incorrectly.
- The phone number is located outside the United States.
Possible interruption in internet service
- Ensure that your device (desktop, laptop, or mobile) has internet access.
- Check that you are using an internet browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Refresh your search page, change your internet browser, and/or clear your system's browsing data.
Information unavailable, or our system is going through an update
- A URL could have been removed from our site.
- Our database system could be going through an update. Please wait and try again later.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Care team. Our contact details:
Spokeo Customer Care
Phone: 1 (888) 906-0849
Live Chat: https://www.spokeo.com/contact