How to search for Historical Records
Some examples of the kind of information our Historical Record Search can yield are:
• birth records for U.S. residents
• obituary records for U.S. residents
• marriage records for U.S. residents
• divorce records for U.S. residents
• military service records for U.S. residents
There are two ways to research our historical record database.
Option 1: To perform a Historical Record search, first, ensure you are logged in to your account. Then, click on the link below, enter the name of the individual for which you are searching, and click Search.
Option 2: Search a name on Spokeo, and scroll or click the Personal section. Here is where you can look at the records we may have available.
If you need further assistance with your research, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Spokeo Customer Care
Phone: 1 (888) 906-0849
Live Chat: https://www.spokeo.com/contact