Managing your Spokeo User Account
The Account page serves as the control panel for your Spokeo membership. You can use the Account page to upgrade your services, change login info, update payment methods, or view previously purchased records.
Once you're on the account page, you can:
- See current subscriptions
- See the number of profiles you've viewed and how many are remaining.
- If you've already hit the cap, you can upgrade here if needed.
- Activate Court or Historical Search add-on features.
- View the email address used to create the account.
- See Payment Info
- The type and last 4 digits of the card used to make the purchase.
- The date and amount of the last payment.
- The date and amount of your next payment.
- Update your payment information.
- Update your password.
- View Purchased Records.
- This is where your Single Reports or PDF purchases are located.
- Cancel your subscription’s automatic renewal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Care Team.